Founded in 1888 At 32 West 40th Street, NYC (The New York Engineers Club) By mechanical, electrical, mining and civil engineers With a $1.5 million dollar grant from Andrew Carnegie.


Our Purpose is to provide educational seminars to project engineers, estimators, schedulers, and managers given by highly-recognized, local engineering professionals to engage our members socially through first class golf tournaments to provide networking opportunities for these professionals.